Choosing The Right Childcare
Choosing childcare is an important decision for you and your child. We offer a stimulating, welcoming and nurturing
High Standards Of Care
Our high standards of care and education provide rich, varied and imaginative experiences for children. We have highly qualified and experienced staff who use their expert knowledge to provide an exciting curriculum, that is interesting and challenging to individual children.
Why Choose Us For Your Little Ones?
For The Children
- Children explore exciting and quality experiences
- Children feel safe and secure
- Children are encouraged to be independent
- Our nursery is vibrant and exciting
- Ofsted registered which enables parents to claim working family tax credits or childcare vouchers
- We take 2,3 and 4 year old funded children
- Birth to 11 ensures children have continuity of care, even after they have started school
For The Parents
- Committed to offering every child the best possible start
- Excellent parent partnership
- Close links with schools and other professionals
- Highly qualified, experienced staff
Young Explorers Nursery, Biddulph Road, Chell, Stoke on Trent, ST6 6SW
We are a family run setting and we fully understand the importance and emotions of leaving your child in someone else’s care. The ethos of both settings is around bonding and attachment – we believe that only secure and happy children learn, and in order to feel secure, children need to have a regular key worker who knows your child’s needs in order to ensure they reach their full potential.
Our highly qualified and experienced staff are able to balance care, fun and education for your child. We observe the children and use their interests to further their education and learning. The children bond with staff enabling them to feel safe and secure in your absence.